Sunday, December 30, 2018

Week #10

November 28 - December 3

Kira and I were only able to work at the international school once this week, and didn't get to dive at all because we have been sick with colds for a few days now. When we're congested, we can't equalize our ears and therefore can't dive and we didn't want to get the kids at school sick. :(
The one day that we did work at the school though we finished our huge project of cleaning all the toys for the preschoolers which was awesome and a big relief!\



Although we didn't get to dive, we did work at the dive shop. Aldeas de Paz rented out two new rooms for the dive shop across the little plaza where the old dive shop rooms are. Kira and I spent a couple days this week painting the walls of the new rooms and helping to move things across the plaza to store in these rooms.

Besides working for a few days we didn't do that much this week just because were so sick. We spent our free time when we weren't in bed at Playa Bonita, soaking up the sun as our time comes to an end. The sunsets here still put me in awe every day and I am so incredibly grateful to have the ocean so close to our house.







Hanukkah started on the 2nd, but unfortunately I do not have a menorah to light. I still thought about all my family though and am wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday!

I am so not ready to come home at all but I am excited to see everyone once I get back because I miss my friends and family endlessly.





No comments:

Post a Comment